Monday, December 12, 2011

Bjorn Rolled!

When I wasn't looking!  Serves me right for trying to work while Bjorn is hanging out in a different room!  This morning he was laying on his tummy about to fall asleep.  I snuck off to the office to try and get some work done.  Five minutes later I heard a loud cry, so I trotted into the living room to make sure he was OK.  AND there he was on his back!  I think he scared himself by rolling over...now, in all fairness he got a little help b/c he rolled off the mat (about 1/2 inch high).  Here is a picture minutes before he rolled...

Yesterday we had our annual Christmas party.  It was a blast.  Adults and children decorated wreaths, ate yummy food and played really hard outside and we had a bonfire.

Bjorn looking so cute in his Christmas outfit (the same one Odin wore!).