Monday, September 9, 2013

Playin' After School

Odin seems to be enjoying school.  He said to Dad, "I don't want to go to school....Actually, I DO WANT TO GO!"  Everyday mom picks him up after school and gets a report of yes, school was fun, but I don't recall what I did!  :-)  BUT, now Odin is counting waaaay past 100 (I believe we heard him counting to 165 once) AND he can count by 10's...so he must be learning something!  Although, if you ask him, he will say he did not learn that in school; rather he taught himself!

Today after school we went to the park to get some free-play after a long day of learning.  Both kids enjoyed themselves.



And a cute picture of Odin and Dad while waiting at the bus stop in the morning...


In other happenings...Odin turned 5 and we had a wonderful birthday party at the lake house (pictures soon to come!).  Bjorn said "grandpa" today and is really starting to communicate effectively!