Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Swedish Girlfriend

Today at open preschool Odin saw his girlfriend, or might I say soulmate! We were getting ready to leave and her mom sat down next to us. Here in Sweden getting ready to leave is a 10 minute adventure. First you have to put on the second pair of leggings, then the wool jacket, then the two pairs of socks, then the windproof coat, boots, two hats, and finally mittens! So, during this time Odin gazed into Oliva's (we learned her name today) eyes. I swear he was spellbound by her beauty (she's still bald but two weeks shy of being one year old; soon I think she'll have pretty blond hair like her momma). Is it possible I felt their chemistry?!?! Hopefully we'll see her again next week at preschool. It pains me to think we'll be leaving in about 6 weeks and Odin may never she Oliva again. Maybe I should get her parent's email address...as a mom I would hate to mess up Odin's love life at such an early age! :-)